Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Open House & Breadsticks

Admission free...donations
accepted.
It's been pretty normal around here as of late. Tag der offnen Tuer was a success! One of the kids knocked over part of the backdrop during their first performance of Robin Hood, but luckily I was sitting behind the backdrop to run the CD player, so I caught it! The kids were all very embarrassed by this and said that the first show was horrible. I wouldn't know - I didn't actually see it since I sat behind the backdrop! The boy who played the sheriff's dad recorded the whole play, though, so I should get to see it eventually.
This week has just been a normal week at school. I got my new glasses yesterday! The first time I went to pick them up, the lady noticed that the anti-reflective stuff hadn't been put on, so I had to wait two extra weeks. I believe it was worth the wait - I love them!

Today a girl came to look at the apartment I'm living in. It reminded me of last spring when my landlady said she wanted to show our apartment as the model for a few weeks...and then showed it for something like three months. I just sat on the couch and composed an e-mail to my representative asking them to continue to support funding for the Fulbright program. (Apparently some cuts to the program are being discussed.)
Tonight I made breadsticks and cheesy pasta bake for dinner. The breadsticks were really delicious! Since I was bored and hungry, I took pictures while waiting for the breadsticks to rise.

My kitchen was too clean. Luckily, I had the time to
make it messy again.

Oooh. The sunset was pretty tonight.

Finished breadsticks!

And pasta to go with it. (I hate cleaning
cheese out of the pan so I lined the pan with foil.)

No comments:

Post a Comment