Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Here goes nothing.

My washing machine has a lot of options...far too many options. I ended up googling it and found an English owner's manual, which was very helpful. I've also never used liquid fabric softener before, but I don't have a dryer and I don't like the feel of non-fabric softened clothes. The cycle is supposed to take a mere 3 hours (when I studied abroad I thought my host mom was joking when she told me how long my clothes would take), so we'll see then if I've succeeded in turning all my clothes a uniform grayish color.


I had my computer in the bathroom because I was looking at the user's manual for the washer, so I naturally had to take a picture with the machine. (I think the machine is about to take flight, by the way. It's definitely revving up for something.)

No comments:

Post a Comment